Corn and Black Bean Wraps
Wrap up your dinner quandary with a fiesta of 6 ingredients and a few minutes for assembly.
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa (any variety)
- 4 jalapeno-flavor flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
- Additional salsa (any variety), if desired
1 . Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix beans, corn, cheese, cilantro and 1/4 cup salsa in medium bowl.
2 . Spoon one-fourth of the bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla; wrap each in aluminum foil. Place on cookie sheet.
3 . Bake about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with additional salsa.